HOLY SMOKE

Today's Morning Message aka Spirit Speaks is the reminder there's only now. A dear soul sista crossed the Rainbow Bridge so I was replaying our shared memories and thinking about how brave she was to manage the dire cards she was dealt in life.  NOT!   Since the only past we have is the one we are creating at the present moment, I'm creating all the above, including all the fascinating nuances of my friends life, all my others and of course my own.  *Holy smoke!  I fell asleep/hypnotized again, replaying aka egoic mind software, perhaps entertaining some advanced hacker somewhere (alien?)  Gotcha!  When you catch 'ego it's rendered powerless so join me in remaining vigilant, awake and alert.  This is why Dr. Hew Len says to Clean constantly, good/bad, positive/negative-- it's all tech software.....sigh.
*Holy Smoke:  This more than just an exclamatory label, it's a descriptive one alerting us it's from the old gods (advanced civilization), Anunnaki probably, broadcasting to the susceptible/inserting smoke and mirror software per their unknown agenda on the unaware.